Now is your chance to witness the beauty of Pamukkale which is listed as a world heritage by Unesco. Join this Hot Air Balloon Flight, and witness the beauty of the sun as it rises in front of you, admire panoramic views over Pamukkale’s sites, and feel the exceptional atmosphere that hot air balloons create.
What is the basic Pamukkale Hot Air Balloon Package?
- Max 24 Passengers
- Min 1 Hour Flight
- Full Insurance –
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Champagne toast on landing.
In the Pamukkale Basic Hot Air Balloon flight, you will fly, in a basket that can take up to 24 participants per flight. Once in the basket, find your spot and make yourself comfortable to enjoy an experience like no other. As the Hot Air Balloon takes off and rises to the maximum allowed altitude, the views from up there are amazing as you will see Pamukkale’s travertines, the ancient city of Hierapolis, Karahayit, the city of Denizli, and the olive tree fields in that mountains. Enjoy the sunrise and take the most amazing pictures during your flight. The flight takes one hour, and slowly you will start to descend. By a soft landing, you will enjoy that memorable moment. At the end of the flight, you will receive a glass of bubble wine and a certificate of participation. After the flight, you will turn back to your hotel with our driver. Some notes to keep in mind:
- If your flight is canceled on the day due to the weather a full refund will be given.
- Children under 5 years old are not allowed.
- If you are pregnant you shouldn’t fly.
What is included in the cost of the Pamukkale Basic Hot Air Balloon?
- Insurance in accordance with the requirements of the ICAO
- Personalized commemorative flight certificate
- Hot Air Baloon Basket with max 24 PAX
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 1-hour flight
- Drink toast after landing